Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Weigh-in #5 RESULTS

Here we go. Some of us (me...cough, cough) are obviously struggling. Wish I could figure out a way to get out of this funk. Any suggestions? I am hoping that this weekends 5K will inspire me. I am actually pretty excited about it. Who would of thought I'd be excited to go for a walk? Sarah, from The Biggest Loser is scheduled to be there, as well as many other former contestants. And I can't wait to see her! Did anyone watch her elimination show two weeks ago? It was sad to see her go, but she looks amazing! She's so inspiring! I am hoping that I get to pick her brain and see if she can help me out. Pictures will be posted after this weekend!!!!


Click on the image for a larger view

I'd love to hear how people are doing. What's working, what's not. I will post soon about what's obviously not working for me. Not that any of you will care to read it....it's mainly for me. So keep up the good work everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I did Zumba for the first time tonight, and am seriously in love!! I think I'm going to join the gym where they offer it, the class was that good. The instructor was amazing - the class was packed so I know people go just for her. I'm hoping this will bring me out of MY funk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so freakn excited for the 5K! Its going to be awesome

    ReplyDelete