Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Dancing With The Stars

Did anyone else watch this last night? I am always a bit hesitant to watch when I don't know who the people are, or vice versa and I am just scared at what they're going to be like. But so far, there are a few that look like they might be pretty good.
Why in the world am I blogging about this on our New and Healthy Life blog you ask? Did anyone watch Kirstie Alley? Seriously for a big girl, she can move. And more power to her. I love that she is so confident and comfortable with who she is and is willing to go out in front of the world and show that big girls don't need to hide behind their weight. I love love love that she's doing the show and hope she wins it. It just shows you don't have to be a size zero to be active, dance your guts out, and look great doing it. Another inspiration for me to just keep dancing! Way to go Kirstie! You rock!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment