Friday, April 8, 2011

Biggest Loser 5K event

Well here are pictures from that day, as promised. It was actually pretty fun to do and Geoffrey and I are planning on trying to do another 5K (or different race) in the future. What was amazing about this, was people were there of all shapes, sizes, and ages. To me, this shows that you can do anything that you put your mind to, even when it's as simple as going for a walk.

Geoff and I stayed after and got to talk with Sarah, as well as the former Biggest Loser contestants. They were so nice, and seemed so genuinely happy to be there and put up with all of us who were star-struck. After all, they were where most of us are at now.....trying to figure out how to change our lives for the better.



Kristi and I...yes the very Kristi that is kicking everybody's butts in this competition!


Geoff getting ready


Karen (you know her as Karen O.) and I


Our little Phoebee....ready to go for a walk



The Starting line.....ready, set, run!



Ada, Phoebee and I


Adam, Phoebee and I. He LOVED Phoebee, even took a picture of her :)


Sam asked to hold Phoebee. It was so cute, because he couldn't quite figure out how to hold her and Phoebee just stared at him.


Koli, Geoff, Pheobee, Sarah, me and Darius


Sarah meeting Phoebee for the first time. So cute!

I am severely out of shape, and was so so so sore after the race, but it was worth it. I really hope that they do it again next year. Who's with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment